Bluebird Care are expanding our team and looking for adaptable, bubbly & passionate individuals to join our team of Care Assistant’s, based in & around the Ringwood, Fordingbridge, and Poulner area’s!
Bluebird Care Ringwood are a domiciliary care provider, meaning our Care Assistant’s visit our customers in their homes and assist them with all manner of daily living tasks. This role is specifically aimed at drivers who can use their own vehicle to travel around the local areas, we have both full & part-time opportunities available.
What does a Care Assistant do?
Your duties will vary depending on each customer’s needs, but some responsibilities may include:
· Companionship duties – Build rapport with our customers by engaging in activities with them, such as board games & listening to music.
· Meal preparation
· Assisting with full body washing & dressing
· Light domestic duties around the home
Who are we looking for?
Care experience is not necessary, but all candidates should be cool, calm & collected, and quick thinkers when under pressure. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for helping others, and we will only consider drivers with access to a vehicle at this time. You must have the right to work in the UK. You should be an outgoing individual & happy to chat and build rapport with people from different walks of life.
How does Bluebird Care support you?
We are committed to a one-family ethos, and truly value our Care Assistant’s. For you to do a great job, you need to feel great, and we can support you by offering the following -
· Hourly pay rates starting at £13.00, up to £19.00
· Paid mileage (45p) & travel time
· Ongoing support & paid training
· Free DBS
· Opportunities for further study
· Alternate weekends off
· Carer of the month scheme
· Refer a Friend scheme – earn up to £275!
If you would be interested in discussing our health care assistant role further, please get in touch today & our recruitment team aim to give all eligible candidates a call the same day!<br><br>Ringwood