Salary: £27,695 - £32,407 per annum
Location: Broadland Business Park, Norwich
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you a people person with excellent customer service skills? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re looking for an experienced Home Ownership Specialist to join our friendly Home Ownership team in Norwich on a permanent basis.
What you’ll be doing
The Home Ownership Specialist will provide an excellent compliant customer led service in the management and completion of the Housing Associations processes for Home Owners and Leaseholders.
You’ll work with internal and external customers to with the overall objective of delivering a swift and efficient service to Clarion’s Customers.
Some of the key accountabilities for the role include:
• Effectively and efficiently manage cases in the relevant work areas, liaising with appropriate internal and external contacts to ensure all necessary documentation is received to facilitate decision making in line with relevant procedures, polices, statutory or regulatory guidance in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Develop a strong understanding of the responsibilities of the Home Ownership Team, the structure and wider team responsibilities within the Housing Association and to provide and facilitate an excellent service to Clarions Customers, with the main focus being on Home Owners and Leaseholders.
• Be an advocate for Home Owners ensuring their needs and expectations are understood and incorporated into strategy and operating models.
What we’re looking for
Customer service is key in this role and we’d love to hear from you if you have a strong track record in delivering a high quality service and first rate communication skills. You need to be able to adapt well and be confident in dealing with difficult situations. You’ll have a strong customer focus which will be underpinned by leasehold and asset management expertise.
In terms of experience, a housing or property management background is essential along with GCSE Maths and English Grade C or equivalent and proficiency in MS Office packages. You’ll have knowledge and experience of leasehold management, section 20 consultation and legislation.
If you have a strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the Home Ownership market, we want to hear from you.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we’re dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
• Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
• Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years’ service.
• A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
• Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
• Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees
• Company Bonus Scheme
• Eye care vouchers
• Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
• Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
• Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th January 2023 at midnight.
For further details on this vacancy, please click ‘apply’.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, ca