Job Reference: CL/JO/09-01/781/18
Job Title: Cleaning Operative
Location: Site Based
Site Address:Wolverhampton, Bilston
Postcode: WV14 0QL-Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
Pay Rate: £9.50
Hours per week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday- 06:00 - 08:30 - 13 hours per week
The Atalian Servest workforce is made up of 30,000 passionate, responsive, and knowledgeable colleagues, all of whom deliver sustainable and award-winning FM solutions to our clients.
With over 20,000 employees, our cleaning division works with virtually every sector in the UK and Ireland. Specialising in enhanced hygiene services, janitorial/housekeeping, daily cleans, window cleaning and consumables, our experienced teams ensure our client's premises are kept at the highest presentation standards, while also ensuring the safety of building users.
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our passionate and driven Cleaning team based inWolverhampton, Bilston.
- Access to Wagestream - a financial well-being tool
- Wide range of retail discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Join our Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to “CHROMA”, our internal colleague-led diversity and inclusion community - join a committee or take part in our events
- Access to internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Immediate access to “Opportunity” our internal Learning and Development platform
- Required professional membership fees paid for
- Win monthly Atalian Servest Superstar Awards
- Key duties may include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping and mopping floors, and cleaning toilets, car park, warehouse and yard areas.
- To be polite, professional, and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues.
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is always adhered to.
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceed the standard applicable to the site/ unit.
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- A background in cleaning would be advantageous but not essential.
- Experience in working within a team.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as be flexible with working hours and days.
How to apply
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and the chance to work with inspirational people then please click apply!
Alternatively, if you know someone whom you feel would be a good fit for this vacancy, click the link below to refer them and you could win up to £500! (T&Cs apply)
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal-opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business. In 2021 we won the IWFM award for our diversity and inclusion initiative, CHROMA and we are proud to have also achieved the Disability Confident Level 2 Standard as well as being signatories of the Race at Work Charter and Mental Health at Work Commitment.<br><br>Wolverhampton