Office Assistants required – work flexibly and get paid weekly
Join our growing team of Office Assistants in London today! Working in one of Coople’s professional office assistant jobs, you will be responsible for covering a wide range of duties, including organising documents, maintaining clerical duties and greeting clients.You will have the chance to work with a range of industry leading companies to develop your skills and career, with many benefits. Check the Coople Jobs App regularly as new jobs are posted daily.
What benefits can you expect as one of our Office Assistants?
- No experience necessary - all industry backgrounds are welcome.
- No interviews required with immediate start.
- No minimum hours. Choose when you work, where you work and how often you work.
- Hourly wages with holiday pay included. As your legal employer, we also manage your National Insurance and help you save for retirement with pension contributions.
- Get paid weekly – every Friday!
- Temp-to-perm opportunities available.
- Rate and review shifts. Work for multiple office companies and find which ones you like best.
- Apply for jobs on the go via the Coople Jobs App.
What we’re looking for in our office assistants:
- Positive attitude towards helping guests and colleagues.
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Previous experience as an office assistant is desired, but not essential.
- Must have a good telephone manner and be fluent in English.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Administrative tasks running and managing the office.
- Answering phone calls, booking appointments, sending out estimates, invoices and general admin.
- Maintaining filing and storage systems in the office.
- Conducting research and compiling data.
- Meeting and greeting clients for reception cover, as and when necessary.
- Photocopying, scanning and filing appropriate documents.
- Supporting a range of teams with ad-hoc tasks.
- Reading and routing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintaining office stationery stock levels, ordering and replenishing new supplies as and when necessary.
Salary: £9.50 – £12.33/hr(incl. holiday pay)
Start date: Immediately
We’re one of Europe’s largest on demand, flexible staffing platforms with over 5,000 hiring companies and 200,000 registered workers. Our mission? We’re here to change how the world works through technical innovation, matching and connecting ambitious workers with flexible part-time and full-time work across the hospitality, office, events, retail, and logistics sectors.<br><br>London