Wax Department Production Operative (Dexterous)
£13.11 to £13.98 per hour
2 Shift pattern (6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm)
Monday to Friday
Due to customer demand, we are looking for Wax Department Production Operatives. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Howmet in Exeter (Sowton area) - a company that puts their employee well being at the fore! This is a great place to work, with some fantastic benefits, too.
The role generally suits somebody who has previous experience in a dexterous role such as assembly, picking, sewing, model making, soldering or similar manufacturing or production background. All backgrounds will be considered as training cam be provided for the right individual. The role will involve assembling Aerospace Turbine wax components onto mould assemblies using heated hand tools by following the instructions provided.
The role includes:
* A very competitive hourly rate , including shift allowance
* Working Monday to Friday on a 2 week shift rotation pattern
* One week 6am to 2pm followed by 2pm to 10pm the next
* Overtime available once trained at £15.49 per hour Monday to Saturday and up to £23.25 per hour for Sunday
* Annual 5% Performance Related Pay Bonus Scheme
* On site Canteen
* Free parking
* Opportunity for progression to permanent role for the right candidate with increased rates of pay and further enhance benefits package
* Previous experience of using hand tools / machine operating
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
* Great attention to detail and quality standards
* Good level of English (writing, reading and verbal)
* Team Player
* Awareness of health and safety
Immediate starts available - apply today!
Howmet Aerospace is a global leader in engineered metal products. Their engines, fasteners and structures for aerospace and defence, as well as their forged aluminium wheels, are transforming the aerospace, power generation and commercial transportation industries.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.<br><br>Exeter