Business Studies Teacher - Mainstream Secondary School - Hertfordshire
We are currently working with a mainstream secondary school in Hertfordshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Studies Teacher for an immediate start.
This is a temp to perm role.
The school is located by a mainline train station and on good bus routes, but a car driver would be beneficial.
The school are looking to shortlist and interview as soon as possible.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* A relevant honours degree
* A minimum of 1 year teaching experience
* Experience of teaching up to KS4. KS5 would be desirable.
* Evidence of good classroom practice
* Good understanding of engaging teaching methods
* Ability to engage, enthuse & motivate students
* Understanding of the use of assessment for Planning
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
Veritas Education are actively working with schools in Havering, Barking and Dagenham, Redbridge, Newham, Waltham Forest, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Haringey, Enfield, Barnet, Harrow, Brent, Hillingdon, Ealing, Hounslow, Hammersmith, Richmond, Kingston, Croydon, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bexley and Bromley.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'<br><br>Watford