We are currently working with a lovely Roman Catholic School in Barnet. They are currently looking to recruit a teaching assistant to work in the Drama and Humanities department. This role is for an immediate start, this will run for the entire academic year.
You will be required to work within the Drama and Humanities department.
Situated in a North West London location, close to a tube and a train station and plenty of local bus routes.
The school is an outstanding Catholic school with high academic grades. Situated in pretty grounds with lots of open space. The facilities are of a high standard. A lot of the TAs who work there go on to be teachers. The school offers training throughout the year.
Key skills and experience needed:
- University degree preferred but not essential
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Professional manor
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Jo Bennett at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'<br><br>Barnet